Crown Princess Mary of Denmark, 46, looked characteristically elegant yesterday when she arrived at Christiansborg Palace for a New Year’s reception for the diplomatic corps hosted by Denmark’s Queen Margrethe.
Her Royal Highness looked simply stunning in a floor-length silver gown for the Copenhagen event which she attended with her husband Crown Prince Frederick, 50, who is heir to the Danish throne.
The royal couple were all smiles as they entered the richly adorned Royal Reception Room at the palace together.
Their Royal Highnesses and the Queen of Denmark, 78, received guests at the start of the reception including U.S. ambassador to Denmark Carla Sands as well as the South African Ambassador to Denmark Tsholofelo Lefifi.
Princess Mary’s beautiful dress comprised of a round-neck silver blouse and high-waisted skirt featuring a delicate lace design.
Wearing her hair in a chic half up and half down style, she complimented her gown with a set of classic pearl earrings and elegant evening make-up.
The stylish royal added a pale blue sash with the Royal Family Order brooch on her shoulder.
Her mother-in-law, Queen Margrethe, wore a navy blue coat-style dress with a fur details at the collar and cuffs leaving plenty of room for displaying her brooches of regalia.
More from my site
- Crown Princess Mary of Denmark in pictures: Danish royal wows at Copenhagen gala
Crown Princess Mary of Denmark attended a gala dinner with senior members of the royal family last night hosted by the Danish Parliament - the Folketing.The 46-year-old royal arrived […]
- Crown Princess Mary of Denmark wears Kate Middleton’s favourite print in Copenhagen
Crown Princess Mary of Denmark was seen in the country’s capital today.The stunning brunette, 36, is ten years Kate Middleton’s junior.However, she is often compared to the Duchess of […]
- Princess Mary of Denmark takes style tips from Kate Middleton as she wows in red dress
Mary, Crown Princess of Denmark, who is married to the heir to the throne in Denmark, Frederik, Crown Prince of Denmark, was pictured in public yesterday.The 46-year-old stepped out in […]
- Crown Princess Mary of Denmark dons stunning tiara for traditional New Year's Day banquet
Crown Princess Mary of Denmark turned heads when she arrived at the annual New Year’s Day banquet held at Christian VII's Palace yesterday.The beautiful royal wore a floor-length black […]
- Queen Letizia in pictures: Spanish Queen arrives in Peru for official visit
Queen Letizia of Spain, 46, arrived in Peru yesterday with her husband King Felipe IV, 50 to embark on a three-day official visit to the country.The Spanish King and Queen attended a […]
- Queen Letizia in pictures: Trendy royal wears brogues to visit award-winning village
Queen Letizia of Spain joined her husband of 14 years, King Felipe VI, for a royal visit to Moal village in Cangas de Narcea yesterday.The village in northern Spain has been awarded the […]
- Queen Maxima of The Netherlands in pictures: Dutch Monarch stuns in luxurious plum outfit
Queen Maxima of The Netherlands and her husband King Willem-Alexander welcomed the President of Austria and his wife to Palace Noordeinde today.Alexander van der Bellen, President of […]
- Queen Maxima pictures: Her Majesty wears stylish red dress after colourful feather number
Queen Maxima of the Netherlands attend the award ceremony of the 2018 Erasmus Prize yesterday in Amsterdam.The Dutch Queen arrived for ceremony in honour of writer and journalist […]
- Queen Letizia of Spain exudes elegance in simple wrap dress alongside King Felipe
Queen Letizia of Spain and her husband King Felipe were photographed in Madrid today. The royal leaders of Spain were receiving Princesa de Girona Foundation members at the Royal Palace […]
- Princess Eugenie wedding: Sophie, Countess of Wessex commands attention in HUGE hat
Sophie, Countess of Wessex, was amongst a steady stream of famous faces arriving at St George's Chapel this morning.The 53-year-old is married to Prince Edward, Earl of Wessex - the […]