Breakups are rough — especially when they happen in the public eye. Celebrities such as Jersey Shore: Family Vacation star Ronnie Ortiz-Magro, Lily Allen, plus Gigi Hadid and Zayn Malik, have all endured splits in 2019.
Scroll through to find out which stars are nursing their heartbreaks this year.
More from my site
- Ronnie Ortiz-Magro and Jen Harley Drama: Everything We Know
Never fall in love at the Jersey Shore … or in Las Vegas? Ronnie Ortiz-Magro and Jen Harley, who welcomed baby girl Ariana Sky in April, have split after their very […]
- Did Ronnie Cheat With Angelina’s Friend on ‘Jersey Shore’?
Was that a rerun? Ronnie Ortiz-Magro got himself into quite the situation during the Thursday, November 15, episode of Jersey Shore: Family Vacation. When the entire group went […]
- Unlikely Celebrity Couples
They dated?! From Tom Cruise and Cher to Taylor Kinney and Lady Gaga, some celebrity couples don’t always make sense to the untrained eye. Check out these unexpected celebrity […]
- Celebrity Splits of 2018
Calling it quits. Scroll through to see which celebs broke up with their significant others this year.
- 'Jersey Shore' Boss Breaks Down That Explosive Vegas Episode
The Thursday, August 30, episode of Jersey Shore: Family Vacation was one for the books. During the episode, Ronnie Ortiz-Magro opened up to his roommates about his volatile […]
- Keep Your Feet Stylishly Wrapped in a Bow With These Mules
Looking for the perfect way to make a stylish statement sans your beloved heels? You’ve come to the right place. The Shop With Us team can’t stop swooning over these chic […]
- Watch Mike’s Fiancee Lauren React to ‘Thotchella’: ‘It’s Time to Come Home’
Boys’ night out has been exposed! During the Thursday, October 4, episode of Jersey Shore: Family Vacation, Mike “The Situation” Sorrentino calls his fiancée, Lauren Pesce, to […]
- Vinny G: We Are Keeping Mike 'Close to Our Hearts' Before He Goes to Jail
Mike Sorrentino‘s got himself a situation, but at least his Jersey Shore castmates have his back. Vinny Guadagnino proves that their friendship extends beyond the boundaries of […]
- Megyn Kelly Is Still Finalizing Her NBC Exit Package More Than 2 Months Later
Not leaving without a fight! Megyn Kelly is still in negotiations over her payout from NBC after being let go from the network’s Today show in October.
Stars Who Were Let […]
- Rob Delaney Celebrates 17 Years of Sobriety 1 Year After His Son's Death
Not afraid to share his truth. Catastrophe star Rob Delaney celebrated 17 years of sobriety on Monday, February 4, and detailed how his clear mind helped him through his […]