Queen Letizia looked spectacular during a public engagement in Madrid, Spain, today. The 46-year-old was pictured with her husband, King Felipe of Spain, and his parents for the event. It is believed the royals were delivering a trophy for the National Sports Awards. The former journalist, who is often admired for her style choices, donned a vibrant red dress for the occasion.
The dress hugged her slender figure, and featured sleeves which were cut to the Queen’s elbows.
The fitted design came in at her waist, and had a number of pleats at both sides.
She teamed the mid length number, which was cut to her knees, with a pair of red pointed heels.
Letizia, Queen of Spain, accessorised her ensemble with a red clutch bag.
The stylish royal wore her hair in a sleek down ‘do.
Having tucked some of her tresses behind one ear, she revealed a pair of gold drop earrings.
However, fans of her fashion choices may not be able to get their hands on the item all too easily.
That’s because it’s thought the jacket is not a brand new design, with the mother-of-two having worn it before.
She teamed the stylish number with a pair of high heels.
Queen Letizia carried a black clutch bag and some documents.
During her visit, the Queen consort of Spain had a tour of the facilities, before taking to the boardroom in order to chat about the organisation’s future plans.
More from my site
- Queen Letizia of Spain exudes elegance in simple wrap dress alongside King Felipe
Queen Letizia of Spain and her husband King Felipe were photographed in Madrid today. The royal leaders of Spain were receiving Princesa de Girona Foundation members at the Royal Palace […]
- Queen Letizia of Spain looks chic in all-blue suit as she steps out in Madrid today
As the Queen of Spain, Queen Letizia often steps out on royal visits. Today, the 47-year-old stepped out at the Museo Nacional Centro de Arte Reina Sofía in Madrid. She wore a sharp […]
- You will not believe how much Queen Letizia’s jumpsuit costs – royal seen today in Madrid
Queen Letizia was photographed looking stylish today in Madrid, Spain. The brunette royal wore a jumpsuit from a high street shop with a very low price. The Zara teal jumpsuit had long […]
- Queen Letizia of Spain exudes style in chic Hugo Boss look worth HUNDREDS in Madrid
From her stunning gowns to her chic everyday looks, Queen Letizia of Spain is widely admired for her fashion choices. Prior to meeting her husband, the 46-year-old was a renowned […]
- Queen Letizia of Spain rewears £3,100 look for loved-up outing with King Felipe in Madrid
Queen Letizia of Spain, 46, made her name as a journalist, and famously worked as a news anchor. She later married Felipe VI in 2004, who became the King of Spain 10 years later. Often […]
- Queen Letizia shows off freshly cut hair to attend awards ceremony in Madrid
Queen Letizia, 46, wire a pair of black and white check trousers which were cropped at the ankle, showing off her black and white stiletto heels.She paired this with a simple white silk […]
- Queen Letizia looks every inch a queen in regal red ensemble with edgy twist
Queen Letizia, 46, went about her royal duties in Madrid today as she met with the German President, Frank Walker Steinmeier.The Spanish Queen met with the President with her husband, […]
- Queen Letizia of Spain looks effortlessly cool as she takes style tips from Meghan Markle
Queen Letizia joined her husband King Felipe of Spain yesterday to mark the 20th Anniversary of 'La Razon' newspaper in Madrid.The 47-year-old Monarch wore a strikingly similar outfit […]
- Queen Letizia tenderly embraces her daughter Princess Leonor as she gives her first speech
Queen Letizia of Spain proudly gave her daughter a tender kiss on the cheek when she delivered her first speech on Wednesday.Princess Leonor, who is heir to the Spanish throne, gave the […]
- Queen Mathilde of Belgium commands attention in bright red dress and matching hat
Queen Mathilde of Belgium, 45, was joined by her husband King Philippe, 58, and their four children Elisabeth, 16, Gabriel, 15, Emmanuel,12, and Eleonore, 10.Belgian National Day […]