Whether it’s down to environmental, ethical, or health reasons, veganism is definitely on the rise. If your casual scrolling of #meatfreemonday hasn’t quite inspired you yet, then these celebs may sway you – because if feeling smug with a soya latte isn’t quite enough, the knowledge that you’re following the footsteps of Ariana Grande or Laverne Cox just might. Plus, even Meghan Markle has stated that she tried to “eat vegan during the week” (speaking to Best Health in 2016) – so is the Sussex household more pulses than pork, too? If so, pass us the (plant-based) cookbook because we’re getting creative in the kitchen…
Scroll down to see more celebrities who are vegan
Did you know this one? The Sherlock Holmes actor answered the question that might be on your lips as YouTube star Sophia Grace asked him whether he would ever eat at Nando’s: “Well, only if they’ve got vegan options”. Don’t worry, there are. Plus, he appeared on the cover of British GQ wearing vegan boots and a ‘future wool’ suit.
More from my site
- ‘Holmes & Watson’ Review: No, Sh-t Sherlock
Remember that scene in Step Brothers, when a sleepwalking Will Ferrell and John C. Reilly end up wrecking their parents’ kitchen? My god, that was hilarious. What about that part in […]
- Meghan Markle's 7 tips for staying fit and healthy
Some serious New Year's fitness inspo for us all...
Last modified on
- The best new beauty launches you should keep an eye out for in October
We find ourselves saying it each and every month, but how fast is 2018 whizzing by? October is here in all its glory - from sipping on pumpkin spice lattes on the way to work, to […]
- The Jo Malone advent calendar for 2018 is even dreamier than we hoped
September 04, 2018 - 16:24 BST
Here's the Jo Malone Advent Calendar for 2018. Find out the price […]
- Rihanna's Vogue cover shoot is amazing (but please don't let those skinny eyebrows come back in fashion)
If anyone can get away with terrible brows, it's RiRi...
August 01, 2018 - 17:50 BST
Sorry, has […]
- Rare Pics Of Celebrity Children You Haven’t Seen
While celebrities have to keep a high profile because it is part of their job, their children usually fly beneath the radar. Thanks to […]
- Celebrity Halloween makeup looks to inspire your 2018 look
Danielle Lineker's Midsummer Night's Dream costume
Not your regular fancy dress costume, but we're really loving Danielle Lineker's Midsummer Night's Dream costume she wore to Jonathan […]
- The 'lob' is officially the world's most flattering haircut and it's set to be huge this autumn
The hairstyle is the number one choice for ladies worldwide
Last modified on September 25, 2018 - 15:22 BST
- Thinking of going for a chop? Let these celebrity bobs inspire your look ✂️
Short hairstyles have never gone out of style, and never will - but this year we've certainly seen a move away from mid-lengths and shoulder-grazing ends to the classic jaw-line bob, […]
- Cottingley Fairies hoax photos could fetch £2k
Photographs depicting the Cottingley Fairies, widely considered one of the greatest hoaxes of the 20th century, are expected to sell for £2,000 at auction.
The two […]