A love story like no other! Arie Luyendyk Jr. and Lauren Burnham are beating the reality TV odds.
Luyendyk Jr. and Burnham, who met while filming season 22 of The Bachelor in 2017, are one of the couples from the popular franchise to plan a wedding and start a family together.
From their brief breakup to announcing they’re expecting, scroll through for their romance timeline:
More from my site
- ‘90 Day Fiance Recap: Jesse and Darcey Endure Nasty Breakup
While several couples got engaged during the Sunday, September 30, episode of 90 Day Fiancé: Before 90 Days, Jesse and Darcey had an explosive break up that was full of name […]
- 7 Things You Didn’t Know About Robert Downey Jr. And Sarah Jessica Parker’s Relationship
Robert Downey Jr. and Sarah Jessica Parker were one of the hottest couples from the ‘80s and early ‘90s. They dated for seven years from […]
- Bachelor Nation's Kaitlyn Bristowe, Jason Tartick's Fun, Flirty Romance: Pics
No stopping them now! Things got hotter in Bachelor Nation when Kaitlyn Bristowe and Jason Tartick kickstarted their headline-making relationship in January […]
- The Bachelor 2019, Colton Underwood: Everything You Need To Know
After handing Nick Viall the roses as The Bachelor lead in season 21, ABC disappointed fans further when it went back in time to find […]
- Colton's Search For Love on The Bachelor Officially Kicks Off in January
It's hard to believe that we won't see two dozen women fighting over one gentleman (we use that term loosely) until next year, but we've been surviving with the help of exciting […]
- Chicago P.D.’s Patrick Flueger Wasn’t Thrilled About Romance Twist
Patrick John Flueger as Adam Ruzek in ‘Chicago P.D.’ Matt Dinerstein/NBCWarning: This story contains spoilers from the Wednesday, October 10, episode of Chicago P.D.
Plot twist! […]
- The Bachelor Doesn't Film Nearly as Long as You Might Think
Now that Colton Underwood's spending more time with the ladies vying for his heart on The Bachelor this season, the tension is heating up in the Bachelor mansion. Colton's sending […]
- 'Boy Meets World' Alum Danielle Fishel Marries Jensen Karp
Girl meets husband! Danielle Fishel married fiancé Jensen Karp in a romantic ceremony on Sunday, November 4.
“Mr. & Mrs. Karp. Established 11/04/2018,” Fishel captioned an […]
- Hailey Baldwin Explains Why Becoming a Bieber 'Takes Adjusting'
From Baldwin to Bieber. Hailey Bieber (née Baldwin) opened up about the decision-making process behind changing her last name after her wedding to husband Justin Bieber in […]
- Gisele Bundchen Congratulates ‘Love’ Tom Brady After Patriots’ Victory
The New England Patriots are headed to their third Super Bowl in a row, and Gisele Bündchen couldn’t contain her excitement for husband Tom Brady, the team’s star […]