The Duchess of Cambridge and the Duchess of Sussex are some of the most photographed women in the world, so it’s no wonder they’ve mastered the art of doing flawless makeup or have their favourite MUAs on speed dial. Looking picture perfect is part of the job, after all! But even when they have access to some of the best artists in the industry, our favourite royal ladies show it’s ok to leave the palace without any war paint – or at least, with just a little brushed on.
Before becoming a Duchess, Meghan used to share makeup free selfies on her Instagram page and blog The Tig, showing off her natural beauty.
The former actress has also previously told Allure: “For castings, I was labelled ‘ethnically ambiguous’. Was I Latina? Sephardic? ‘Exotic Caucasian’? Add the freckles to the mix and it created quite the conundrum. To this day, my pet peeve is when my skin tone is changed and my freckles are airbrushed out of a photo shoot.” Meghan also revealed that her dad once said to her that “a face without freckles is a night without stars”.
More from my site
- When the royals go glam! Hair and beauty inspiration from Kate, Meghan, and MORE
Highlighter on the cheeks
A good glow is a must at Christmas! But looking at Princess Madeleine of Sweden, it reminds us to step away from the crazy glitter pots, and attempt a lit […]
- Game changer! ghd launches a heated hairbrush for low-maintenance women who want Kate Middleton-worthy hair
A heated hairbrush, you say?
January 31, 2019 - 14:51 GMT
In exciting hair news, hair tools brand […]
- Meghan Markle's most stylish hairstyles since joining the royal family
The Duchess of Sussex already has a huge fan base since joining the royal family in May 2018 following her beautiful wedding to Prince Harry. Whatever Meghan wears, women around the […]
- The best pregnancy beauty products Meghan should add to her bathroom cabinet
There's going to be a new royal baby! Just in case you have been living on Mars and have missed it, the Duke and Duchess are expecting their first bundle of joy in Spring 2019. […]
- Get dolled up this Valentine's Day with these royal-inspired hairstyles
Whether you’ve got a hot date coming up or are fully embracing the concept of #galentines, we don’t blame you for wanting to really amp up your hair look this Valentine’s Day. If you’ve […]
- Meghan just debuted a brand new hairstyle and we are loving it
We LOVE this royal style!
October 19, 2018 - 10:35 BST
Meghan Markle just wore her hair in a Kate […]
- Huda Beauty talks Meghan obsession: 'She's my girl!'
The Instagram star has lots to say about Prince Harry's wife...
December 19, 2018 - 12:43 GMT
- The £4 body cream that Rosie Huntington-Whiteley swears by – and Meghan is a fan too
If it's good enough for a supermodel and a Duchess - then we are in!
October 08, 2018 - 12:59 BST
- The secret behind Meghan's vampy eyeshadow
The EYES have it for the wife of Prince Harry...
January 22, 2019 - 14:37 GMT
Meghan Markle's […]
- The £4 beauty product the Duchess of Sussex swears by for mosquito bites
Thanks for the tip Meghan!
October 19, 2018 - 11:42 BST
Meghan Markle is currently on the royal […]