Camilla Parker Bowles and Prince Charles landed at around 12:30pm Grenadan time.
They couple are in Grenada to attend an official welcome ceremony with the Prime Minister and Governor-General at Parliament.
Grenada is a Caribbean Country and part of the Commonwealth.
Camilla wore a cream kaftan over white trousers, with silver shoes.
She clutched a parasol in one hand and wore her everyday pair of diamond and pearl earrings.
Camilla Parker Bowles’ evil eye bracelet is a nod to an ancient tradition from cultures including parts of the Roman Empire, Islamic texts and Jewish literature.
The little amulet, which looks like a blue eye, actually wards off against the presence of the ‘evil eye’, a curse.
The evil eye is thought to be a curse which is cast by a malevolent glare, which can be given to a person when they are unaware.
It can cause injury or misfortune, according to the ancient wisdom.
Camilla Parker Bowles’ jewellery is worth millions.
She has been given many incredibly lavish pieces from Prince Charles over the years.
More from my site
- Camilla, Duchess of Cornwall has designer handbag worth hundreds in Barbados with Charles
Camilla Parker Bowles and Prince Charles were photographed attending a church service at St. Michael's Cathedral in Barbados today. The Duchess of Cornwall stepped out in a floaty, […]
- Camilla, Duchess of Cornwall rewears 2017 look in Saint Kitts and Nevis on royal tour
Camilla Parker Bowles exuded style today as she stepped off an aircraft in St Kitts and Nevis. The 71-year-old and her husband Prince Charles, 70, who she married in 2005, recently […]
- Camilla Duchess of Cornwall wears black as she joins Prince Charles to meet Queen Maxima
Camilla, Duchess of Cornwall, 71, opted to welcome the cold weather in a winter appropriate outfit today.Prince Charles' wife looked chic in a black dress coat with a black dress […]
- Camilla Duchess of Cornwall dons cream ensemble during Africa tour with Prince Charles
Camilla Duchess of Cornwall, 71, joined her husband Prince Charles, 69, in Jamestown during their royal tour.They attended an Art, Music, Dance and Youth Exhibition in Ghana during […]
- Camilla Duchess of Cornwall matches surroundings in florals at Sandringham Flower Show
Camilla, Duchess of Cornwall, 71, chose an unusual floral print dress for her day out at Sandringham today.Prince Charles' wife stood out in a heavily patterened floral print dress - an […]
- 12 Shocking Rules For Marrying Into The British Royal Family
Marrying into the British royal family must seem like a dream for most people, but there’s a lot more involved than most of us are aware […]
- Why is Camilla Duchess of Cornwall’s tiara worth millions more than Princess Diana’s?
Princess Diana, who tragically died in 1997, and Camilla Parker Bowles, 71, both married the same man. The wives of Prince Charles, 70, has access to some the world’s most precious […]
- Camilla, Duchess of Cornwall looks pretty in pink as she opens new ambulance airbase
Camilla, Duchess of Cornwall looked pretty in pink yesterday for a day of royal engagements in Wiltshire.The Duchess, 71, arrived at Outmarsh Farm in Semington to officially open a new […]
- Queen Letizia looks elegant in midnight blue ensemble for military parade in Spain
Queen Letizia, 46, wore a custom-made dress by Felipe Verela which she wore to the same parade in 2012 and 2014. This time, she paired it with a custom tweed jacket in blue and white by […]
- Crown Princess Mary of Denmark in pictures: Danish royal wows at Copenhagen gala
Crown Princess Mary of Denmark attended a gala dinner with senior members of the royal family last night hosted by the Danish Parliament - the Folketing.The 46-year-old royal arrived […]